About Me

My photo
Sg Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
married with 2 lovely princess and prince.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Let Go.....

Photo: Feel free to share this quote
Our site: @ www.sayingspage.com
♥

When I saw the above quote, It play in my mind "It easy to say so"..... but after talk with friends and most of them will convince me to "Let it go...", "Move on....". When they say so, my emotion really struggle. I will say it to myself "it easy for you to say so, because you're not me." After when I really settle down my emotion, I look at the above quote again, I tell myself "I should let it go. If continue like that, everyone surrounded me will suffer whereby I don't want to see that."

I use to be a playful, active and no-worry lady whereby use to consult my friends and make everyone happy had become a sad, moody, emotional and Negative had influence everyone especially my kids. I don't wish to continue to be down, down, down all the way. I told myself "I want to be happy and bring up my kids in happy environment, teach them to be positive." To become that, 1st I have to be positive. For my kids, I have too.....

Andrew, my friend, you're right, parenting is not easy. But if we follow the flow and not too stress on the natural grow, maybe, things will run smooth without struggling. Yah.... I have to control myself. If I still can't cope the natural flow, I will seek for the professional advice....
Photo: Being a mom is serious business! "Share" with any women you think fit the qualifications. http://bit.ly/PguOpq

Special thanks to all my friends who try to convince me to let go and my Hubby who always there to support me.... Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment