About Me

My photo
Sg Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
married with 2 lovely princess and prince.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Super Mom or Career Mom....



SUPER MOM vs CAREER MOM

For married women and have kids out there, I believe most of you will struggle to be a housewife or to be a careers mom . Same things go to me. M staying at Kota Bharu and I foreseen an opportunity to start-up a business... There are potential businesses grow if I start-up now or maybe can say in cantone word as 'tau tam tong'......

But on the other hand I want to be housewife to take care my kids and give them proper guidance. If only I feel financial-free... then I won't have to struggle. Really... who don't want to provide a better living for their kids. Everything M going to do, is for our kids. My dad keep approached me and hope I can work on it.
But if I start up the business now, then I won't be able to be with my kids and I don't want to pass my responsibility to my mom. I know it's normal that our kids with granny, but I really don't want to miss the day to see my kids growing day by day. I want to be there with them every moment, every day. I want to bake and cook for my kids. I want to teach them the alphabet and numeric. I want to play game with them. I want to see my kids to school, prepare them breakfast, lunch and dinner. I want to be there with them, always.

And that is why, I choose to be a housewife with part-time job. Can solve my problem. What kind of part-time will it be? I used to be a tuition teacher and I'm going to continue once WE had find a better place for our family.

Great day ahead..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment