About Me

My photo
Sg Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
married with 2 lovely princess and prince.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Prince Joe


Frankly, when I realize I have Joe in the early stage, I hardly believe it as in "Why now?"... Why I'm saying so, it all because I'm having difficult time with my hubby and my in law. Yah, our relationship getting worse because of Ann. I'm not blaming Ann, it just that everyone of us too love her and had create "crash" in our opinion.


Well, I'm not really that happy when I carried Joe for the past 35 weeks. I'm really worry that my emotion will actually influence his character. Now, Joe is already 4months and 18day old. He is so cheerful and like to smile always. No matter how tiring and exhausted, when he smile at me, my heart really go melt.... Awww... Everything is worth for my kids. No matter how difficult my life will be, I will charge till the end of my life.

He is my charming prince with those smile and happy face. Nothing in this world can replace his smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment