About Me

My photo
Sg Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
married with 2 lovely princess and prince.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My dream House


It was so limited space for her to really have fun and I believe because of that she climb up and down to fully utilize the space. Seeing her fall from sofa and dinning chair really pin my heart. The more she fall, the more I feel frustrated of wanting the house. Sometime I even blame myself for didn't plan properly before act. I should own a house before I get marry. Yah...no use to regret now...







                                        I believe most of us will dream to own a house. For me, I always wanted a house with a lawn so that I can plant vegetables and fruits. I just can't wait any more longer when seeing my daughter growing day by day. Seeing her only run inside the house, I feel sad because the space is so limited. If let her run outside, I'm worry she hurting herself.





I wish I can bake everyday for my kids. Enjoying the learning activities at the living room. Running wild at the lawn with BoBo. Cook with all those vege I plant. Eat those fruit that I plant. Having my own space when they sleeping. Have a proper guidance for my kids. There's a list for me do to for my kids and I didn't even make any of them just because I don't have a house. I try to do it at my mom or in law house, but it hardly meet my requirement. I'm getting more frustrated and wondering when can my wish granted?

                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment